Dr. Nabi grew up on the East Coast before moving to California at the age of 12. He followed in his father’s footsteps, going to medical school and training in surgery. After working in the Bay Area for several years, he moved to Orange County in 2010 and has established a practice focused on advanced minimally invasive treatments.
Outside the hospital, he enjoys travel, racquetball, and music.
B.S., M. D., F.A.C.S.
American Board of Surgery: General and Vascular Surgery
Areas of Interest
- Minimally invasive treatments for arterial and venous disease
- Aortic aneurysms
- Venous disorders, including varicose veins and blood clots
- Undergraduate: UCLA
- Medical School: University of California – USC Medical Center
- Internship: Los Angeles County – USC Medical Center
- Residency: Stanford Hospital
- Fellowship: Stanford Hospital
- Leadership: Chief of Vascular Surgery, Hoag Hospital