The following articles are useful starting points for finding out more about the conditions, the symptoms, the treatments and prevention of various vascular related complaints. For questions more specific to you please call for an appointment or consultation with Orange County Vascular Specialists on (949) 574-7176.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Information
- Carotid Artery Problems
- Dialysis Information
- Lower Extremity Arteriosclerosis
The following downloads in PDF form provide general patient education materials.
- More on Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Your Blood’s Amazing Trip Through Your Vascular System
- More on Carotid Artery Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- How Statins Improve Vascular Health for the Vascular Patient
- How to Prepare for an Appointment with a Vascular Surgeon
- Learn About AAA Screening Medicare Benefit
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Physical Activity
- Aspirin Therapy for Patients with Peripheral Vascular Disease — PAD
- Preventative Care for Diabetics
- Smoking and Vascular Disease
- Varicose Veins
- What is Vascular Disease?
- When Should You See A Vascular Surgeon?
To download and install the PDF Reader please go to www.adobe.com